Children should not be on the internet

9:47 AM

Recently a Youtuber, called MamaMax, published a video about a children's chat room that seems like a hivemind for pedo bears. The Youtuber Nexpo made a follow up video on this after MamaMax's original video got deleted. Something that i realized is that both Youtubers seemed perplexed that this is happening on the internet today. But i have different experiences, and i feel like many girls and women have shared experiences. 

I can tell you already that i have seen more dicks as an 11 year old than in my entire adult existence, all thanks to pervy degenerate people on the internet. I wont go too deep into my own story (and i have many), but i used to go on a social media website where i started following and talking to random people. I enjoyed getting to know new people from all walks of life. I was interested in everyone. I then added them on the chatting service of my choice as friends, and then we usually started chatting. 

I talked to people from all age groups and genders. Generally, nothing weird was going on. But i can tell you that at least 1 in 10 people had nefarious purposes when talking to me. I would start chatting with them and sometimes we would call each other and turn on our webcams. I made some friends this way. Some good friends, but also sometimes walked into some disgusting people. One time a person asked me to cam and i turned on my camera, and he turned on his. The camera was pointed at his shirt. I could tell he was holding the webcam as it was shaky. I laughed and said "can i see your face?". I remember his hesitation. He started flicking his webcam downwards and i didn't understand what was happening "?". Then he pointed the camera straight at his dick for a few seconds, to then flip it back up and point it at his face. He was probably in his 30s, bald, he smiled. I immediately ended the call there. Told him he was a disgusting individual to do this to an underage person and blocked him. 

Truth is, not everyone who did this to me knew my age, but when they did find out about my age they still didn't care. This man did know about my age, and didn't care. One man once asked me for a threesome with his girlfriend and i told him i was 14. He said "so what?". I told him he should be ashamed of himself and blocked him. I also once had a 23 year old lesbian asking me if she could see my boobs. I told her i was 13. She said "if you don't wanna show anything just tell me so i can delete you and move on". I told her to delete me.

Children should not be on the internet
Photo by Johan Bos from Pexels
This happens everywhere. The chat website that MamaMax reported on is obviously a problem because it seems that they aren't even hiding their nefarious purposes and they are actively marketing themselves as a safe chat room for children. But I have been an underage girl on the internet, i can tell you that this is happening everywhere, not just on these horrific chat room websites, but literally everywhere. I was luckily audacious enough to speak my mind and block these creeps, but there are many children who do not understand, or have not been taught by their parents, that they can simply tell these creeps to fuck off and that they should not give into their demands especially when violence is being threatened. Parents need to stop being negligent and take some accountability. Which gets me to: Why are parents allowing their children on the internet unsupervised?

No parent would leave their kid unattended in a big mall, and that's how i see the internet. It's a big, big mall where you can easily get lost and find yourself cornered by nefarious shit that no one, but especially young children, should not be interacting with. Kids are told not to talk to strangers, yet the internet is a big playground full with strangers. When do adults start realizing that the internet is harmful for children?

If you tell your child to not wander out alone, not to open the door for strangers, why can't you give the same kind of guidance with internet usage? Why can't you supervise your child while it is on the internet? It is mind blowing to me that parents can be so negligent. And it is not even only about the creepy people out there, it is also the negative effects the internet can have on a child's developing brain.


I am happy to see that there are Youtubers trying to fight the good fight. Youtubers like MamaMax and Anxiety War. But they can't do this alone. Laws need to change. Kids need to be educated. Parents need to be educated. Places like schools need to start educating. Don't give these pedo creeps the chance to fulfill their sickest fantasies. Look into ways that you can help and educate the people around you. If you are a victim of these predators online, please speak out. If you aren't sure if someone has nefarious purposes, no matter how young or old, talk to an adult you trust. You are not alone.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

no pls dont

Flickr Images

i cant log in to my flickr anymore